15 November 2017, Rougemont Hotel, Exeter
- UK Opportunity & Funding, John Lincoln, PLG
- IR Sensing Challenges, Henry White, BAE Systems
- Challenges in industrial point sensing, John Saffell, Alphasense Ltd.
- UK Industrial Vision SWIR Challenges, Ian Alderton, Alrad
- Infrared phase-change metadevices, David Wright, University of Exeter
- Rapid mid-infrared hyper-spectral imaging, Mark Farries et al Gooch & Housego
- Next-gen optical imaging component requirements, Andy Wood, Qioptiq
- Optical Materials assessment at elevated temperatures, Pete Hobson, QinetiQ
- 2D materials in sensing, Monica Craciun, University of Exeter
- Multi band IR sensors & focal plane arrays, Adam Craig, Amethyst Research/ University of Lancaster
- IR imaging system development & requirements, John Parsons, Thales
- SWIR camera development & requirements, Olivier Bernard, Raptor Photonics
- Developments in tunable metamaterials & IR materials, Kevin McDonald/ Dan Hewak, University of Southampton
Presented at SPIE Security and Defence, Anaheim, April 11 2017.
Presented at SPIE Security + Defence and Remote Sensing, Edinburgh, Wednesday 28 September 2016 17:10 paper 9989-228
ChAMP Partnership Day, 9 March 2015
- What is a Chalcogenide? Dan Hewak, University of Southampton.
- Chalcogenide Glasses Transformation and Change Stephen Elliott, University of Cambridge.
- Discovering New Chalcogenides Brian Hayden, Ilika Technologies Ltd.
- Chalcogenide Memory and Logic David Wright, University of Exeter.
- Laser Inscription in Ga:La:S Glass Ajoy Kar, Heriot-Watt University.
- Chalcogenide Photonic Devices Harish Bhaskaran, University of Oxford.
- Projects and Partners in ChAMP John Lincoln, Harlin Ltd.
Opening Partnership day in pictures
Posters from Champ Partnership Day, 9 March 2015
- Taehoon Lee – Tailoring the Properties of Chalcogenides
- Ghadah AlZaily – CVD-grown Tin Sulphide for Thin Film Solar Cell Devices
- Behrad Gholipour – Scalability and thermal stability of low current consuming, nanowire phase change memory cells for high density commercial applications
- Emma-Metcalfe-Smith – Chalcogenide Glass Corrosion Studies
- Fiona Thorburn – Erbium Doped GLS for mid-infrared Laser
- Khouler Khan – Chalcogenide Supply Chain
- Lifeng Chen – Three-Dimensional Chalcogenide Photonic Crystrals
- Lin Xu – Femtosecond infrared power generation
- Nikos Aspiotis – Two dimensional Transition metal dichalcogenides and graphene
- Paul Bastock – Manufacturing Gallium Lanthanum Sulphide Glass
- Richard Curry – Unlocking the Full Potential of Chalcogenides
- Jin Yao – Chalcogenide Flexible Thin Film Thermoelectric